Re: [ptp-user] Debugging is not working with PTP

Fahad,

Apologies for the delay in replying.

It's hard to know exactly what is going on here. X should not be involved at all, so I would say that the debugger command that you are trying to run is malformed in some way. Are you supplying any arguments? What is the name of the executable are you trying to debug?

Greg