[ptp-user] Problems with Photran indexer

Hi everybody,

I do need some help: the current Fortran standard ISO/IEC 1539-1:2010
is saying:

3.3.3.2 Fixed form commentary

... Lines beginning with a "C" or "*" in character position 1 ... are
also comment lines.

I have some blas routines from netlib in a large package all using the
"*" as comment character. When trying to run the indexer this is claimed
to be a bug ...

A second thing is that IBMs xlf allows for compiler directives of the form

@PROCESS ...

We have packaged all of those in ifdefs for the compilers, but the indexer
is claiming this is not correct Fortran (quite right!), but we have a very
large code (> 1.000.000 lines and several hundred files) and we need to add
those to quite some files to get more options related to several files than
we can handle properly in the Makefile.

Is there any chance to get those things fixed?

Cheerio,
Luis

--
                             \\\\\\
                             (-0^0-)

 Luis Kornblueh                           Tel. : +49-40-41173289
 Max-Planck-Institute for Meteorology     Fax. : +49-40-41173298
 Bundesstr. 53
 D-20146 Hamburg                   Email: luis.kornblueh@xxxxxxx
 Federal Republic of Germany