Re: [ptp-user] Run configuration IBM Platform LSF

On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 12:00:09 Dave Wootton wrote:

> Christoph

> You need to specify the -a option in the 'Other Options' field at the

> bottom of the job submission tab. Since it's an 'other' option, you need

> to specify both the -a flag and the value as you would on a command line.

> Any environment variables needed by LSF need to be specified in the

> environment tab of the run configuration.

> Dave

Dave,

sorry for the late reply. I user the field "other options" like this - and it worked for me.

other options='-a poe -e %J.err -o %J.out -n 4'

I was only wondering that I am now using "other options" for pretty much everything - including the number of MPI ranks. Is this the intended use ?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech

High Performance & Parallel Computing

Phone: +49-351 86269826

Mobile: +49-171-765 5871

E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx

IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter

Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top