Re: [ptp-user] IBM LoadLeveler (Eclipse Iuno RC3 Build id: 20120606-2254)

Dear Christoph,

I can help you by setting up a default monitoring layout for SuperMUC,
if this is still necessary. I assume the nodes view of the monitoring
perspective displays SuperMUC in a two-level hierarchy of nodes, each
having a set of processors.
The specific monitoring layout, which we could set up, for SuperMUC
would help to model SuperMUC in a three-level hierarchy of node islands,
each having nodes, which consist of cores, for example.
However, this default layout would have to be configured for each user
in the remote .eclipsesettings directory. It is not directly
configurable via Eclipse so far.

Best regards,

Carsten

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH