Re: [ptp-user] Photran syntax exception - to be wrong or not to be wrong (Eclipse Iuno Build id 20120614-1722)

Christoph,

Unfortunately all the resources we've had available have been put towards the 6.0 release, so we've only been able to address some of the outstanding debugger issues. I'll be reviewing the open bugs in the next few months, so hopefully I'll get a chance to look at this.

Of course, we'd welcome any other help in addressing debugger bugs and/or new features.

Regards,
Greg

On Jun 29, 2012, at 2:31 PM, Christoph Pospiech wrote:

On Friday, June 29, 2012 13:48:48 Dr. Christoph Pospiech wrote:

> > There is a "report a bug" link on Photran's home page.  Please feel
> > free
> > to report this there; you can either attach the entire source file to
> > the bug, or if you can isolate what statement(s) cause the error, you
> > can include that instead.
>
> This is a moving target - the list of spurious error messages keeps
> changing  while upgrading from Iuno RC3 to Iuno GA.

What "product" should I open this bug for ? PTP ? CDT ?

Very frustrating - bugs that I opened two years ago (e.g. Bug 301335) are still in status "NEW". Is this an elaborate version of /dev/null ?
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing