[ptp-user] Fortran parallel debugging: Display variables defined in modules

Hi there,
I would like to use the debugger in ptp to debug a fortran90 parallel(OpenMPI) program. How can I access the values of variables that are defined in the various modules  that I use? I can see the variables(including values) that are defined in the routine I am in only. I also can't open the declaration of variables (while debugging and in the editor). Everything is enabled in the project properties->Analysis/Refactoring. I guess somehow eclipse/ptp is not recognizing my use statements.

System: Ubuntu Release 12.04 (precise) 64-bit Kernel Linux 3.2.0-24-generic GNOME 3.4.1
Eclipse eclipse-platform 3.7.2-1 with ptp version 5.0.7.201203231315
Source Code: fortran90 in fixed form

Hope anybody can help me with that!

Thanks

Stefan