[ptp-user] Eclipse file search is searching .ptp-sync

When I do a Search > File it seems that Eclipse's file search is searching the contents of .ptp-sync, that is, I see it processing lots of files with names that have 20-30 hex characters. Is there someway to set a preference so that these files are ignored, and/or would it be possible to put the .ptp-sync file in .metadata so that it is not directly part of the project directory and therefore not searched.

Brian Watt, IBM

Back to the top