[ptp-user] synchronized project question

Hello,

I have a basic question about synchronized fortran project in eclipse.

I have created a synchronized project at work, so I edit the sources locally and then build it on the server. It works very well. I was wondering if it is possible to replicate the same project at my home computer, in a way that if I work from home the same project on the server is updated? I tried some stuff like creating a new project but it does not seem to work. Is it posssible to import the project from the server?

thank you

--
Oleksandr Huziy

Back to the top