Re: [ptp-user] PTP and modules

Hi Christoph,

Thanks for the output files! It looks like your systems are running a (newer?) Tcl-based version of Modules, which is why it isn't being auto-detected by PTP. I'm installing that on a virtual machine now to see if we can support it. I'll keep you posted.

To answer your other question, the Juno M7 builds are next week, so we should have another prerelease version of PTP 6 which you (and others) can try, maybe next Friday or the following Monday...

Jeff

Back to the top