Re: [ptp-user] PTP and modules

Hi Christoph,

Apologies for not following up on this sooner.

But when I open Environment Management for this remote host, it says "Jugene does not have a supported environment management system installed". I guess that is not as intended ?

Yes, that's probably not as intended. There's a signature it's looking for in the output of "module help" which, I guess, it's not finding with that machine's Modules installation. (There's at least one non-standard version of Modules floating around, so it has to be a bit cautious.) Could you please run the following commands and e-mail me the output.txt file it creates? Thanks!

$ bash
$ module help >output.txt 2>&1
$ module -t list >>output.txt 2>&1
$ module -t avail >>output.txt 2>&1