[ptp-user] PTP Resource Manager Review call

Dear PTP User and Developer Colleagues,

Please join us for a web/teleconference next Wednesday, May 2, at 12PM CT, 1PM ET, to review the changes Greg Watson has been making in the resource manager framework for PTP.  The goal of this work is to greatly streamline the steps needed to run the application one is developing; Greg will be doing a demonstration via web conference of the user interface changes that we hope will show up in PTP6.  We will be using readytalk for the conference, instructions on how to join are pasted below –

Jay

Dial-in Instructions

*  Step 1: Dial-In. U.S. & Canada: (866) 740-1260. Access Code: 2444696

*  Step 2: Web Login. Browse to http://www.readytalk.com, and enter Access Code 2444696.

Please note: Our conference software relys on Adobe Flash to display the web content. Please test your computer (at http://test.readytalk.com) for compatibility prior to the meeting. Please also note that some distributions of linux (Fedora Core 12, for instance) may not have Flash enabled by default, if so, please follow these steps to enable Flash on your system.

Back to the top