[ptp-user] XML in PTP6

Hi,

I'd like to have some information about the new version of PTP (6.0)
is possible. Will it include RM that makes use of XML files in order to
set configurations? What I really would like to know is if it will be
possible for a given plugin to provide customizations in this XML that
could be used by the RM, as for example, to set an default SDM path in
the debugger configuration.

If I'm not mistaken in my comments, is this feature already implemented?
Is there someplace where I could get documentation on how to create/use
the XMLs?

Thanks!
Regards,
Rodrigo.