Re: [ptp-user] PTP and modules

On Wednesday, April 18, 2012 12:00:09 Jeffrey Overbey wrote:
> Hi Christoph,
>
> > occasionally, I still get the blank screen as described above. But this
> > is an on-off phenomenon. The next time I open that screen everything is
> > fine.
> That's odd.  I'd like to track down what's going wrong.
>
> Do you get the incorrectly-displayed "Environment Management" page for
> the project on the machine without Modules?  Or only when the
> machine has Modules installed?
>
> And what operating system are you running?

Jeff,

using a different remote system, I noted a new effect.

This system has modules installed and it is running Linux/POWER.

[pospiech@jugene4 ~]$ uname -a
Linux jugene4 2.6.16.60-0.81.2-ppc64 #1 SMP Thu Jun 30 09:20:04 UTC 2011 ppc64
ppc64 ppc64 GNU/Linux
[pospiech@jugene4 ~]$ module list
Currently Loaded Modulefiles:
 1) ihpct/2.2.2

But when I open Environment Management for this remote host, it says
"Jugene does not have a supported environment management system installed".

I guess that is not as intended ?
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing
Phone: +49-351 86269826
Mobile: +49-171-765 5871
E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx
IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter
Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB
14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top