[ptp-user] remote LML, searching further

Dear PTP-users,

Still trying to have an eclipse/ptp running on a workstation and trying to make it connected to a LML_da_server.pl on a cluster.

Well, it is not working and by now I am not sure it may even work for anybody !

I’ve got a PTP eclipse on my station running on debug mode and a PTP DataStore running on server mode in the supercomputer.

What I see is what I expected, the process is run, the request.xml input is correctly sent from the client to the server, and the perl LML_da_server.pl is waiting for the input to be closed, since the client is waiting for output and the server is waiting for input we are at a deadlock !

So my first question is :

Is there is anybody that arrived to make it work, eclipse on a workstation and the LML_da_server.pl running on a cluster ?

Second question,

In the rdt-server, the minerFile.dat is not read when launching the server with ‘perl server.pl’ is that normal ? (at least expected ?)

One more information I am using rdt-server-linux-5.0.7 (not x86 since I’m running on a x86_amd cluster), this make me ideas for new tries since I think the spawner may be the problem…

Any hint ?

JC

Back to the top