Re: [ptp-user] remote LML

Jean-Christophe,

I'm not sure what you mean by "never ends"? Do you see anything in the system monitoring view?

You can debug the LML_da_driver.pl script by creating a file called .LML_da_options in the .eclipsesettings directory on the remote machine (note the "." at the beginning of both). This file should contain one line: keeptmp=1

Each time the driver script runs, it will create a directory in .eclipsesettings called tmp_xxx (where xxx is some system dependent stuff). The content of this directory contains the output from running the script, log, and error files.

Regards,
Greg