[ptp-user] eclipse PTP synchronized projects && GNU autoconf

Hi,

what is the preferred way to deal with the above combination ?

I imported the project from a local git repository, first as a general project.
Then I used "Project->New->Convert project into C or C++ project", and chose
the GNU autoconf option. This immediately triggered the call to ./configure. I
guess it is now handled as an ordinary Makefile project.

I haven't yet executed "Project->New->Other-Remote->Convert C/C++ or Fortran
project into a Synchronized Project". Does this wizard recognize GNU autoconf
appropriately ?

For instance, I need to run ./configure on the remote host as well (different
OS, different compiler, ...). Does the above wizard do this for me ? Do I need
to configure a remote launch configuration for this ? I guess I have to exclude
all Makefiles and config.status, config.log from .ptp_sync replication, correct ?

Please advise ! Thanks !
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing
Phone: +49-351 86269826
Mobile: +49-171-765 5871
E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx
IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter
Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB
14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top