Re: [ptp-user] slurm tasks not honoured?

Hi John,

Current SLURM proxy in PTP_5.0.x was developed with stable release of  SLURM-2.1.x, and  SLURM-2.2.0 under development.
But it has NOT been tested with SLURM-2.3.x.
Since current SLURM proxy is implemented based on SLURM API, it may be broken with higher version of SLURM if API changes.
Is it possible to try it on SLURM-2.2.x?

I have been away from ptp-dev for a long time. It seems that there have been huge changes in the PTP  RM subsystem, including SLURM RM.
I will try to keep up with it and  help to improve the SLURM support.

Regards,
Jie Jiang

Back to the top