Re: [ptp-user] git and git-upload-pack over and over...

It looks like something got clobbered. If I try Synchronization > Filter...
nothing happens, no filter popup appears. If I try Properties > C/C++ Build

Synchronize I get an error dialog "Could Not Accept Changes" with the
message
"The currently displayed page contains invalid values", and from then on
whatever property I select gets the same error dialog. After canceling out
and starting again with Properties > C/C++ Build > 'Any Property' other
than
Synchronization I can see the settings and the error dialog does not popup.
Next if I do a Clean I get a "Problem Occurred" error dialog with the
message
"'Clean Project' has encountered a problem. Errors occurred during the
build."
with Details >> "Errors occurred during the build. Errors running builder
'CDT Builder' on project '<Project Name>'. Project configurations not yet
initialized.". Argh. So something is terribly wrong with my project
configuration.
And naturally I'm not leaping to delete the project and recreate it along
with having to go through the initial project synch again. Double argh.

> On a side issue, now I've got the project initially synched. Next I went
> on the remote system and added a file or two. [It's just what I had to
do.]
> When I return to the local Eclipse side and issues a Synchronization >
> Sync All Now nothing happens. That is, no progress whatsoever shows in
the
> Progress view. It's as if the local system no longer knows about the
remote
> one. So I stopped and started Eclipse, but no change. Is there a more
> forceful way to say please sync the two on my local Eclipse system?

Back to the top