Re: [ptp-user] org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.sync.git.core.RemoteSyncExeption

Hi

Yes, especially if you can find a simple, reproducible scenario (and even if you
cannot).

BTW, I don't think the new file filtering feature is to blame, since it works
independently of the communication layer, which is where channelExec
errors are generated.

Thanks
John

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 12:05 PM, Christoph Pospiech <Christoph.Pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wednesday, February 22, 2012 12:00:08 you wrote:
> Hi
>
> In older versions, channelexec errors could often be triggered by using
> files with non-standard characters
> in the file name. It could be that some combination of
> character/shell/remote provider still does not work
> correctly:

Hi,

do you want me to open a bug report on this ?

It might take a few days to do this, as I will try to cook up a reproducible
scenario.
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech