[ptp-user] eclipse PTP + cmake ( + synchronized projects)

Hi,

what is the best way to import a cmake project into eclipse PTP - in
particular with PTP synchronized projects in mind ?

I imported it from the GIT repository (Projects->Import->Import from Git and
Egit) into a general project. Presumably that doesn't hurt.

Now I want to turn it into a C/C++ project (well, that is the wizard I had in
mind. Eventually, it should be a parallel Photran project). But then I am
offered the choice of Makefile Project, GNU Autotools, ...

Which should I choose ? None of the choices appears to be a 100% fit.

I could of course work around the problem by adding a Makefile that calls cmake
to call make - and then declare it as a Makefile project. Is that the preferred
way to go ? It looks - well - like a work around - pretty inelegant.

Comments welcome !!
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing
Phone: +49-351 86269826
Mobile: +49-171-765 5871
E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx
IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter
Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB
14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top