Re: [ptp-user] parallel debugging with pbs interactive node

i made some progress.

i start an interactive session on the cluster
open a reverse ssh tunnel to my local machine and start a local openmpi resource manager.
so far so good i can run and debug applications on a single node on the cluster.
However i cant figure out how to run on multiple nodes.
when i start a parallel debug session ptp writes a routing_file file in my run dir that contains only references to the current node.

i seems that i cannot provide my own host file.

thanks
Thomas