Re: [ptp-user] git version control and synchronized project are not working

On Wednesday, January 25, 2012 10:49:09 Ralf Glaser, track IT wrote:
> Did i say it is connected to the nasty windows path format? That's true..
> The problem is that when i put the files under git version control they
> are moved to a location outside my eclipse workspace. When i put the
> repository into the project directory (and ignore Eclipse's complaints
> about this not being recommended) everything works fine.

You appear to have found a work around - congratulations.

But it should also be possible to have the git repository outside of your
eclipse workspace. In fact, I am using it that way (with Linux front end, as
you noted).

Would it be possible to file a bug in https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/ ?
product = PTP
component = RDT.sync
Just to make this disappear in future versions ...
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing
Phone: +49-351 86269826
Mobile: +49-171-765 5871
E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx
IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter
Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB
14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top