[ptp-user] RemoteTools error parser not working

Hi @all,

i'm using the following configuration:

Development PC:
Win XP
Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers 2.4.0
PTP + RDT 5.0.4

Build PC:
Debian Linux
avr-gcc 4.5.1

The basic idea is to use the linux computer to build applications for the various embedded controllers our company is using.
So i'm currently trying to set up a first project for an Atmel XMega128A1.

At this point i'm able to compile the code on the remote machine using RemoteTools but there seems to be no error parsing. I see the compiler output in the console window containing gcc error messages but there is no highlighting, no markers in the source files, no option to click and jump to the errornous line of code although the error parsers should be active:-(

Am i missing something or is this simply not (yet) working?

Should i use RSE instead of RemoteTools? What would i gain?

Best regards,
Ralf

Back to the top