[ptp-user] About debugging with PTP

Dear all,
I'm using PTP to debug my Open MPI program. However, even I already set global parallel break points, my program will just finish execution ignoring the break point. I'm sure that my resource manager is running and I have selected SDM as my Debugger. And there are some strange message output.

First, there will be a messagebox with a progress bar saying "Writing routing file", but it will halt there and the progress bar never go further.
Then, a messagbox quickly jumps out showing "Master SDM Control has encountered a problem. SDM Master process finished with exit code -1", which as I think means that the program has finished execution.
At last the progress bar still has no progress, I have to click cancle button on it to close it. Then there will be a message box again, telling "Error Completing debug job launch. Reason: Cannot connect to debugger".
Above are alll the strange messages.

Can any one help me? Thank you very much!

--
Best regards
Li Zhongmiao

Back to the top