Re: [ptp-user] synchronized project: Failed to find an ancestor for build configuration ?

Both of these errors are caused by a problem in the "build configuration manager" that handles the mapping of build configurations to locations.
It would be helpful to know more precisely what actions trigger the problem.

Thanks
John