Re: [ptp-user] Remote synchronization problem

Hi,

thanks for the feedback and sorry it is so difficult for us to narrow down the problem.

John has tried to reproduce the problem including with the 1.7.7 git version and it we can't reproduce it. So the git version should be OK.
Which PTP version are you using?

Roland