Re: [ptp-user] PTP and Photran update pbm

Thank you for this link Greg, it works perfectly!

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Vitaliy,

It looks like you may have a network or firewall problem.

As an alternative, you can try downloading the master archive from here: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/builds/5.0.3/I.I201110141146/index.html

Once you have downloaded it, add it as a repository archive, then you should be able to use Check for Updates...

Regards,
Greg