Re: [ptp-user] Remote synchronization problem

Hi John,
the result is in the file attached. I hope you'll find it useful.

Thanks for your support
Giuliano

2011/10/21 John Eblen <jeblen@xxxxxxx>
I attempted to reproduce this problem using git 1.7.7, but no luck. Could you run the
following command in the remote directory on the Red-hat workstation after trying to
create the project within Eclipse:

> git --git-dir=.ptp-sync --work-tree=.ptp-sync ls-files -t --modified --others --deleted

and send the resulting output? Specifically, we are interested to see if any blank lines or errors are written.

Thanks
John