Re: [ptp-user] Unresolved breakpoints

Hi Vitaliy,

What type of launch configuration (e.g. C/C++ Application, Fortran Local Application, Parallel Application, etc.) are you using to debug the program?

Note that the PTP debugger (launched via Parallel Application) does not support idb.

If you're using Fortran Local Application (or C/C++ Application), I'd suggest compiling a C-only program and try to launch using C/C++ Application first. If it doesn't work, then you'll need post a question to the CDT forum (http://eclipse.org/cdt/support.php). They will not be able to help with Fortran questions, but if you can get it going with a C program then we may be able to help with the Fortran part.

Regards,
Greg