[ptp-user] Debug on a SLURM cluster through PBS resource manager

Hello,

I have access to a cluster via ssh. This cluster uses the SLURM job manager. I can connect both a SLURM resource manager or a PBS-Generic-Batch rm.
The former shows me the icons relative to the nodes in the "Machines" view but the submitted jobs via this interface seem to be launch on the frontend and complain about missing libs. Is SLURM rm an interactive launcher?
The latter does not show me any information about the cluster (nothing in Machines or Jobs List views) but the jobs start correctly (SLURM understands PBS keyword in the submission script?).

My problem: when I try to launch a parallel debug job with the PBS-Generic-Batch rm, it complains with the message "Configuration is missing run commands for job submission 778c1a5f-d3db-41ce-8be3-f3736e47b7a1 debug". Any clue?

Thanks!

Stephane

Back to the top