[ptp-user] PTP User Group Meeting at SC11

Hi,

Unfortunately we weren't able to arrange a Birds of a Feather session at SC11 this year. However, I have organized a meeting room at the Sheraton on Wednesday evening.

Please distribute this as widely as possible as there will not be any signage or other notices in the convention center.

Looking forward to seeing you in Seattle!

Regards,
Greg
-----------------------------

Parallel Tools Platform User Group Meeting
Wednesday 16th November, 5:30pm - 7:00pm

Abstract:

The Parallel Tools Platform (PTP) is an open source Eclipse-based integrated workbench for developing parallel scientific applications. The PTP project was established in 2005 to address the productivity needs of parallel application developers, and to provide these developers with access to best practice tools that are successfully employed in other software engineering disciplines. PTP has contributors and users from around the world, and the latest Indigo release (June 2011) has significantly enhanced the functionality of the platform. The purpose of the meeting is to bring together both users and developers of PTP in order to gather feedback from the community, discuss the project status, and present details on new and upcoming features in future releases. We will also have a number of invited speakers who will demonstrate some of the tools that are available with PTP.

Location:

Aspen Room
Sheraton Seattle Hotel
1400 6th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101-2350
(The Sheraton is next door to the convention centre.)

Back to the top