Re: [ptp-user] Symbol std could not be resolved synchronized project.

Symbol 'cout' could not be resolved

Code copied from www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/program_structure/

I used a simple example to make sure it wasn't a problem with my code.

On Oct 10, 2011 1:24 PM, "Beth Tibbitts" <tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can you please paste in the exact error you are seeing?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Steven Dix ---10/10/2011 12:44:06 PM---I keep getting that error I can't figure out how to fix it. I Steven Dix ---10/10/2011 12:44:06 PM---I keep getting that error I can't figure out how to fix it. I have added includes to search my remot

Steven Dix <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/10/2011 12:44 PM

[ptp-user] Symbol std could not be resolved synchronized project.

    Sent by:

ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I keep getting that error I can't figure out how to fix it. I have added includes to search my remote hosts /usr/include and /usr/include/c++/4.3 directories. The project will build perfectly fine, but in eclipse I get the errors showing up on the editor page. Everything works fine as a remote project, its just when I do synchronized project that I get these errors.

The code was a simple hello world example.

Set up:
Dev box: Windows 7 x64
Server: suse 11 x64
Eclipse indigo 3.7.0