Re: [ptp-user] Remote Tools search path for the "java" executable

Hi Rodrigo,

Please open a bug. That way we can keep track of the issue.

We could use the RM configuration file for this, but that would mean that you need to configure a RM to use a remote project, whereas remote projects are currently independent of the RM framework. I think it would be better to make this a configurable property of the project.

Regarding the debugger, you can set the gdb location using the SDM preferences (Preferences>Parallel Tools>Debug>SDM). Note however, that this setting will apply to any debug configuration that uses the SDM. If this is too restrictive then it might be better to make this a configuration option in the debug launch configuration.

Regards,
Greg