Re: [ptp-user] remote and sync projects PTP with intel compilers

Hello,

I did not think that these things would be interesting for all users.

the path to make file exists.
the problem is how to configure the building process in Eclipse,
and I don't know how to do it right way.

Thank you for your help,

Best regards,
Vitaliy