Re: [ptp-user] access to remote server via an intermediate remote server

Vitaliy,

Yes, but you have to set up a tunnel manually first.  See http://wiki.eclipse.org/Parallel_Tools_Platform_FAQ#Q:_How_do_use_PTP_to_connect_to_a_remote_system_via_an_intermediate_host_.28multi_hop.29

Configuring this from within Eclipse is on our todo list.

Regards,
Greg