Re: [ptp-user] Remote Tools search path for the "java" executable

Dear Greg,

What do you think is the best way to address your solution? One should
extend this abstract class and override these methods? Or is it a
necessity for the applications that make use of PTP to address
org.eclipse.ptp.remote.core.server.AbstractRemoteServerRunner? If so,
is it just a matter of using the set methods to specify the path?

I have done some digging and also found out about JAXB resource
manager (http://tinyurl.com/4yk9ata). From what I understood I think
it's an alternative to this matter that makes possible to use an XML
file to define the server properties in the client side. Do you think
that it is a sound approach to this particular issue?

Best regards,
Rodrigo.