Re: [ptp-user] ETFw example screenshot is black

No, it's not work-in-progress, I did that a while back.
I've asked eclipse webmaster if they have a backup for that image.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Corey Ashford ---08/19/2011 03:17:05 PM---Hi folks, We are very interested in employing ETFw to run sCorey Ashford ---08/19/2011 03:17:05 PM---Hi folks, We are very interested in employing ETFw to run some Linux command-line

Corey Ashford <cjashfor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

PTP User list <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

08/19/2011 03:17 PM

[ptp-user] ETFw example screenshot is black

    Sent by:

ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi folks,

We are very interested in employing ETFw to run some Linux command-line
tools.

I am looking at this web page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/ETFw/PTP_External_Tools_Framework#Example:_TaskFinder

and I find that the screenshot image:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Image:Ptp-ptfw-Tf-launchConfig1.png

is completely black.

I don't know if this is a work-in-progress, or a corrupted image, etc.

I think I can probably create an image by plugging in the TF.xml script,
but if one of you already has it set up, that might be quicker.

- Corey