[ptp-user] Copy/paste in eclipse terminal?

Hi All,

Simple/stupid question (and not exactly PTP related):  I am using a Mac with Indigo.  I use RSE to browse files on remote systems and launch terminals on those systems.  Copy and paste do not work in the terminal - the traditional command-c and command-v of every other Mac application.  Copying and pasting by right-clicking on selected text and using the pop-up menu commands works, but it would be nicer if the keyboard commands worked.

Anyone else hit this?  Or have a fix?

Thanks,
Dave
---