[ptp-user] Parallel Tools Monthly User Call: Synchronized Projects

Dear Colleagues,

Our next Eclipse Parallel Tools User call will be tomorrow, Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 1PM CDT/2PM CDT, at the following coordinates:

Step 1: Dial-In
U.S. & Canada: 866.740.1260

Access Code: 2444696

Step 2: Web Login

https://cc.readytalk.com/r/xeit5wo8hwec

Alternative web login: access http://www.readytalk.com, and enter Access Code 2444696

This is also documented at our monthly call wiki page, at http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/PTP_User_Meetings#PTP_Monthly_User_Meetings.

This month, John Eblen and Roland Schulz will show us the new “synchronized project” capability introduced in PTP 5.0 last month.  We then will open up the call for your questions and discussion – all questions are welcome, and no experience is necessary to participate in the call.  We hope to hear from you what is important for you to accomplish your goals.

Please let us know what you would like to see at the next user call – one new feature we have not talked about previously is the remote synchronized project.

Upcoming PTP Events:

PTP face to face User meeting: August 23, 2011, at NCSA.  Please contact Jay Roloff (jroloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) if you are interested in attending.

Jay

PS - Our conference software relys on Adobe Flash to display the web content.  Please test your computer (at http://test.readytalk.com) for compatibility prior to the meeting.  Please also note that some distributions of linux (Fedora Core 12, for instance) may not have Flash enabled by default, if so, please follow these steps to enable Flash on your system:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Flash#For_x86_64

[root@rail Download]# ls
flashplayer10_2_p3_64bit_linux_111710.tar.gz
flash-plugin-10.2.152.27-release.i386.rpm
[root@rail Download]# tar xzvf flashplayer10_2_p3_64bit_linux_111710.tar.gz
libflashplayer.so
[root@rail Download]# mv libflashplayer.so /usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins [root@rail Download]# /usr/lib64/nspluginwrapper/npconfig -i /usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so
[root@rail Download]#