Re: [ptp-user] problem starting PBS-Generic-Batch

Hi Phil,

in the last day we tested PTP and I found a way to get it work on our system. During the shell initialization of our system an output was caused. The latest version of the monitoring part has a problem with this fact and the result is the same PTP message that the Perl version is wrong. In our case we deleted the line producing the output in the bashrc. We think that something simular happens when you connect to your remote system. Could you check please on this topic so we could skip out that this is the problem.

We hope that your problem is solved by that.

Best regards,
Claudia Knobloch