Re: [ptp-user] Indexer fails with remote projects over ssh tunnels

Hi Phil,

As far as I know, the RDT server should work. The problem must be related to the ssh tunnel somehow. I'm not sure that using RSE that way has been tested.

You used to be able to enable debugging on the server by editing rsecomm.properties and adding the appropriate values. Not sure if this still works, however it's probably worth a try.

Regards,
Greg