From: ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Eblen
Sent: 16 June 2011 18:00
To: PTP User list
Subject: Re: [ptp-user] ptp update fail

Hi

Conversion wizards are still being developed. You can set up a remote sync project to include any number of local or remote sites by creating additional build
configurations. Currently, however, sync does not work well with projects that use git themselves. This is because sync makes several automatic commits
and does not yet use a separate branch or repository. Improving compatibility with Git is in the works, though.

John