Re: [ptp-user] problems with resource manager

Greg,

It worked ! Thanks ! Solves this problem, but yes, "it shouldn't be necessary".

Best,

Frederico.

On 05/12/2011 10:03 PM, Greg Watson wrote:
Fredrico,

Try adding executing the command "export PATH=$PATH:/opt/openMPI_GF/bin" then re-launch eclipse. This sounds like there is definitely a path problem, though I'm not sure why adding it to the install location option doesn't work.

Regards,
Greg