From: ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of David E Hudak
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 11:03 AM
To: PTP User list
Subject: [ptp-user] Cannot create run configuration

Hi All,

Ignoring the indexing problems I am having, I moved on to building and
launching.

Building through PTP (using Remote Tools) works fine.  I can even find MPI
artifacts!

I was able to create a PBS Resource Manager for our cluster.  I started
the resource manager and I can see the compute nodes of the cluster in the
machine list and the Jobs List is showing an existing PBS job I submitted.
So that looks good.

Now, I go to create a launch configuration and there are two errors.  The
first is on the application tab and the second is on the debugger tab.
The application one is easy to fix - specify the name of the executable.
The second error is:

[Debugger]: SDM path is invalid

And, as a result, the "apply" and "run" buttons are greyed out.  I do not
plan to do debugging on this PBS job - how can disable the debugger?

Thanks,
Dave
---
David E. Hudak, Ph.D.          dhudak@xxxxxxx