From: Jay Alameda [mailto:jalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 9:49 AM
To: 'PTP User list'; ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'Jay Alameda'
Subject: PTP User Group Call

Dear PTP Users and Developers,

Our first PTP User group call will be TODAY Wednesday, February  23rd, at 1PM CDT/2PM EDT at the following coordinates, full meeting details at http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/PTP_User_Meetings#PTP_Monthly_User_Meetings and also below, for convenience

We will start the call with a brief talk on the topic of the month, this month’s topic is remote build and run.   Then we’ll open up the call for your questions and discussion – all questions are welcome, and no experience is necessary to participate in the call.  We hope to hear from you what is important for you to accomplish your goals.

Jay

Call Details:

Call into either 866-951-9521 (Toll-free) or 217-244-9054 (Main)

When prompted, enter Meeting ID: 3254773 Meeting Password: 9472

Then join the web conference at: https://meetingplace.cites.illinois.edu/a/217bd29259d5604de5d04541ab6c4eee

Join as Guest, and use the same Meeting Password (9472) when prompted.

Back to the top