[ptp-user] next user call

Dear PTP User Community –

We are approaching our next monthly user call – I would like to ask for your suggestions on topics to cover – looking over my notes from our last call, I see that there was interest in a session dedicated to Photran, also, I believe, an offer to cover a session on configuring external tools for use within PTP, and then a desire to be able to simplify configurations for users – from the current practice within PTP (this was motivated out of a workshop requirement – but I believe is generically a good thing to consider).

Thanks – I’ll be sending out call coordinates, and agenda, later this week – I hope to hear from you as to what you think is important to discuss at this month’s call –

Jay

Back to the top