Re: [ptp-user] ETFw/PTFw

Do you mean "Run > Profile Configurations..." ?

Nope. Nothing there.

Cheers,
Steve

On 01/19/2011 08:11 AM, Wyatt Spear wrote:
When you load up a new xml file the result should be seen in the
'profiling' launch configuration window in the drop-down box under the
PerformanceAnalysis/ToolSelection tab.  If it isn't showing up there
something is amiss.  I'm at a meeting in Chicago until the end of the
week but I will try to check this out pretty soon.

Regards,
Wyatt