[ptp-user] A problem with creating remote project

Hi,

I'm working these days on a project using eclipse PTP tool on the George Washington University cluster Pyramid.  I'm following the SC10 tutorial, which is great.  Unfortunately, when I create a remote access project, I got this message:
make: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.

instead of getting the files "hello.c, make
file, hello, hello.o".

Please let me now what the problem is and how could I solve it.

Thanks a lot and I look forward to having a solution, so I'll enjoy using this great tool.

Best Regards,
Ghassan F. Bati

Back to the top