Re: [ptp-user] PTP debug launch hangs: Waiting for job information...

I'm not sure what you mean by a generic remote resource manager.

If I try to launch a simple C program with the existing resource manager nothing appears in the console.  A dialog appears and hangs at partial progress.  The dialog says:

Progress information
Operation in progress
Upload file.

An exception appears in the error log when I cancel the dialog.

org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Cannot connect to debugger
at org.eclipse.ptp.debug.internal.core.PSession.connectToDebugger(PSession.java:132)
at org.eclipse.ptp.launch.ParallelLaunchConfigurationDelegate$1$1.run(ParallelLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:216)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)

--
Chris,

Can you try creating a generic remote launch resource manger, the try debugging a simple non-MPI program using that? I'd like to verify that this works first.

Thanks,
Greg

Back to the top