Re: [ptp-user] PTP only one node shown in resource manager

Jack,

Create a file, say 'hostfile' in your home directory containing the hostnames of the nodes. Then set the 'OMPI_MCA_orte_default_hostfile' environment variable to '$HOME/hostfile'. You'll need to do this in your .bashrc or .tcshrc (the one which is executed when a new shell is created.) Using .bash_profile or .login won't work.

Greg